Consign with Us
Allow your gently loved clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories an opportunity to be reborn in someone’s closet. Selling with DejaVu is easier than you can imagine!
You are invited to consign seasonal clothing, shoes, purses and jewelry meeting our guidelines. Read through the FAQ below, and once you have read our guidelines and have prepared your items for consignment, contact us for an appointment to review your items.
We look forward to partnering with you to consign your items!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does consignment work with DejaVu?
- Select items we can sell: seasonal clothing, shoes, purses and jewelry
- Contact us for an appointment to review your items together
- Fill out and bring a signed copy of Consignment Agreement ↵
- Payouts are made to you between the 1st and 7th of each month
- Consignment period is 60 days minimum
- After 45 days items are discounted by 25%
- Call before the end of your consignment time and we will gather your items together for easy pick up.
What seasonal items can I consign?
We accept seasonal clothing, shoes, purses and jewelry. The seasonal intake schedule is as follows:
Feburary and March – Spring
April through June – Summer
August and September – Fall
October through December – Winter
What quality are accepted by Deja Vu for consignment?
Deja Vu only consigns items in excellent condition.
Please make sure you pre-screen your Items. Check for stains, rips, holes, pilling, missing buttons, broken zippers, odor or pet hair. Please no shoe boxes.
We accept articles from fun stylish contemporary brands to high quality staples, also curated designer gems and authentic vintage showstoppers.
A few things we are staying away from;
- All Walmart labels, ( Faded Glory, OP, White Stag,… )
- Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Alfred Dunner,
- No traditional professional suits, wedding gowns, swimwear or intimates.
We only accept costume jewelry that is stamped and identifiable. ( J.Crew, Stella & Dot, Premier, Silpada, to name a few )or are sterling or gold stamped.
What is the item limit?
Due to the store capacity and in order to process items in a timely manner, no more than 30 items of clothing for all appointments. Accessories have no item limit.
What is the minimum consignment period?
Consignment time is a minimum of 60days.
At your intake appointment, you will receive your pick up date.
If you would like to have your unsold items returned to you, please call us 24 hours ahead of time. We will accumulate your belongings for you.
Pick up for items (as well as payment check) is always the 1st to 7th of each month.
When will I be paid for items that have sold?
There are 2 options for payment;
Store credit or check
You will choose your payment option at your appointment.
- If you use your balance as store credit, the consigner will receive 50% off of the selling price of their items.
- If you choose to receive a check, the consigner will receive 35% of the selling price of their items.
Checks are available for pick up, 1st through 7th each month.
What happens if my items don't sell by the end of the consignment period?
All unsold items will receive a 25% price reduction after 45 days.
If you choose not to retrieve your items, they will be included in our 50% off sales section.
The following month unsold items go to a local charity of our choosing to support our community.