Bring us your best!
How to Consign with Us
Thank you to all of our loyal clients! Our consignment calendar is fully booked for 2023. Please call us on January 15, 2024 to set up a consignment appointment.
- Consignment is seasonal & by appointment. Sorry, we cannot take walk-ins or online appointments.
- Appointments are done in 30 minute blocks. Parking on Main Street can be tricky, so allow some extra time to find a spot.
- You can bring a minimum of 10, max of 30 items to each appointment, including shoes & accessories. Each appointment is 30 minutes long. We only have time and store space for 30 items. Please do not bring more.
- Please screen items for wear, fading, tears, stains, makeup, deodorant, pet hair, pilling, fading, etc.
- Bring your folded, curated items in a shopping bag or container. We do not have space in the store for you to organize your items once you are here.
- Please don’t bring hangers, dry cleaning bags, trash bags or shoeboxes.
- It takes a few days for your items to be priced and put on the sales floor. We do not have an online system where you can log in to track your merchandise.
- Consignment time is a minimum of 60 days. We will walk you through your timeline for pick up and payouts at your appointment.
Payouts are done by request at the beginning of the month. You will receive paperwork with your dates and details each time you consign with us.
- Store Credit – 50% of the selling price goes onto your account as items are sold. Credit expires 5 months from your consignment date.
- Check – you will receive 35% of the selling price. Check payouts are done upon request the 1st through the 7th of each month. Funds, credit & balances expire 5 months from consignment date.
- With so many fabulous clients, we cannot remind you of your dates. However, you will receive a pickup & payout schedule at your appointment.
|If you consign with us in…||Your first available pick up/payout would be…||And your balance/store credit expires in…|
|February||May 1st thru the 7th||August|
|March||June 1st thru the 7th||September|
|April||July 1st thru the 7th||October|
|May||August 1st thru the 7th||November|
|June||September 1st – 7th||December|
|July||October 1st – 7th||January|
|August||November 1st thru 7th||February|
|September||December 1st thru 7th||March|
|October||January 1st thru 7th||April|
|November||February 1st thru 7th||May|
|December||March 1st thru 7th||June|
During these months we’ll be taking SPRING fashions (pastels, lighter layers, workout clothes, prom dresses).
It’s too soon for shorts.
We’ll be taking in items for SUMMER (shorts, capris, short sleeve tops, cover ups and cruise wear).
We can’t take swimsuits unless they have the tags. We do not accept t-shirts, tank tops or flip flops.
|Yay! It’s time for light FALL fashions! Layers, long sleeves, jackets & homecoming. No more sandals, shorts or white jeans. Hold onto winter coats, cold weather and boots until later in the year.|
|Now is the time for furs, winter coats, boots, wool sweaters and holiday gowns.|
You can bring a minimum of 10 items and a max of 30 (including shoes & accessories) to each appointment. Please look at the Bring Us Your Best section at the top of this page to see what labels to avoid.